Pokemon Insurgence Pokemon Locations
Pokemon Insurgence is a fan-made Pokémon game that has quickly gained popularity among trainers around the world due to its unique story, mechanics, and of course, Pokémon. If you’re diving into this game and wondering where to find specific Pokémon, you’re in the right place! Here’s a guide on some key Pokémon locations in Pokémon Insurgence.
Note: This is just a highlight of some of the more sought-after Pokémon. The game features many different Pokémon, and for a full list, you may want to refer to the game’s dedicated wikis or forums.
Right at the start, you’ll be given a choice between three Delta Pokémon as your starters:
- Delta Bulbasaur (Fairy/Psychic type)
- Delta Charmander (Ghost/Dragon type)
- Delta Squirtle (Dark/Fighting type)
These are unique to Insurgence and have their own evolutionary lines and typings.
Located in Metchi Town, the Friend Safari lets players capture Pokémon from a vast array of types and generations. Each friend code you add gives access to different Pokémon in the Safari, so it’s an excellent place to expand your Pokédex.
These are scattered across the world and contain a variety of Pokémon, many of which are not found elsewhere. Examples include:
- Delta Combee in the Murk Forest Grotto
- Delta Ralts in the Route 4 Grotto
There are various NPCs across the game world who will trade Pokémon with you. Some of these trades can be very beneficial, and they’re the only way to obtain certain Pokémon. For example:
- In Roggan Town, an NPC will trade you a Delta Scyther for any Steel-type Pokémon.
- In Helios City, there’s an NPC who will give you a Delta Pidgey for a Bug-type Pokémon.
Egg Gift Pokémon
Several Pokémon are only available by receiving eggs from specific NPCs. For instance:
- Delta Budew can be obtained from an egg given by a lady in Vipik City after completing a side quest.
Some Pokémon can only be found in specific, one-time encounters. Examples include:
- Delta Grimer is found in Utira Library as a special encounter.
- Delta Sunkern is found in the Jade Tower after defeating a specific trainer.
In Midna Town, there’s a miner who can resurrect Pokémon from fossils. Here, you can obtain fossil Pokémon like Kabuto, Aerodactyl, and Lileep.
Without giving away too many spoilers, many legendary Pokémon can be found throughout the game in special locations or through special events. This includes legendaries from multiple generations and even some unique Delta legendaries.
- Keep a Diverse Team: With so many Delta Pokémon and their unique typings, it’s a good idea to keep a diverse team to handle unexpected challenges.
- Engage with the Community: Join forums or the Insurgence subreddit to share friend codes, tips on Pokémon locations, and more.
Pokémon Insurgence offers a rich world with a vast array of Pokémon to catch, both familiar and new. With this guide, you’ll be well on your way to filling up your Pokédex and becoming the champion of the Torren Region. Good luck, trainers!